Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Gentle Barn

If you haven't heard of The Gentle Barn before, you will know all about it after watching this TV special.


I find the story incredibly inspiring. Ellie Laks found a way to accomplish her dream of working with animals as healers while they are receiving healing themselves. And she was able to do it with no business background or even a well thought out plan (at least initially). Not only has she been able to accomplish this, but she's been extremely successful. The Gentle Barn will be celebrating it's 12th birthday this summer.

I want to do something similar and I've felt that my dream is out of reach because I don't have any business or entrepreneurial experience. Ellie Laks gives me the motivation to keep on believing in my dream, and more importantly, to actually jump in and get it started.

4 comments:

  1. I love this blog! What a great topic, great information, and absolutely fabulous photos. I'm bookmarking this one and would love to share it with friends who also love animals. Thank you for doing this. And thank you for the can't-help-but-smile-when-you-see-this photos. They've made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words! Please feel free to share my blog. Because of the blogathon I'll be updating it more regularly, so at least for this month there'll be lots of new content. Thank you again for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You weren't kidding. Her story really is inspirational. I can't wait to be on your dream team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. I can't wait either!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...